Friday, May 1, 2009

Theme Thursday - "Hats or Crowns"



This week's challenge at Theme Thursday is to create something featuring a crown or hat. I made an ATC; the background paper already had beautiful glittered flowers and swirls on it, but I added more glitter on the Artchix image I used, and glittered around the edges of the ATC with crystal Stickles. After enhancing the lady's cheeks and lips with colored chalks and adding a gold fabric lace crown, some cream edging lace, crystals, a little stamping, a K and Company paper flower, and Colorbox ink accents, I was done!

5 comments:

K said...

beautiful! love the lace hat!

Sandy said...

Wow this is really elegant.
Gorgeous design. Love them.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

How clever to create her headpiece from the piece of lace! Elegant and lovely!

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

This is beautiful Jann! I love how you used the gold lace for her crown, so pretty!!
Love,
Carol Anne

Stacy said...

Oooh! I love everything about this! Wonderful textures, great colors and so beautifully balanced with sparkle! You have my vote!