Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday Funnies - "Rock'em Sock'em Robots"

My 10 year-old grandson loves to play video games, and when he comes over to our house, he always reminds me that he's not allowed to play Grandpa's video games if they aren't rated "E" for everyone. Some of the games my adult sons and my husband play on the Sony Playstation 3 are just ridiculous, I think, they're so violent--(never in front of the kids, though!) and I've never been a fan of those. I was thinking about the "good old days" when we were kids and how we didn't have video games, and about how we weren't exposed to that stuff . . . and THEN I found this old commercial! Well, of course we were exposed to violence, we were just not so technically advanced back then. Anyway, I laughed all the way through this video . . . so much for the good old days!

No comments: