Friday, May 9, 2008

"Thank You"

Image courtesy of Nancy Dooren ~~ Card by me

To all the wonderful ladies who have visited my blog and left such lovely comments, THANK YOU ever so much! When I first started my little blog, I felt sort of like I was floating alone out there in cyberspace, and it's been so nice to find that the blogging world is full of sweet people who care so much about others! It warms my heart to see all the prayers and love being sent out to those who are suffering either physical or emotional hurt. And it's so much fun to see others willing to share instructions, recipes, advice, wonderful photos, etc. To me, this is a perfect example of the positive effects the Internet can have on someone's life--providing a way to meet terrific people from all over the world. It is one example (and there are so many) of how the Internet can be used for good. Thank you, thank you all!!!

5 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

I feel the same way Jannie! I've made wonderful friends here and there is such a kind and welcoming spirit here. I have been inspired and encouraged to create when I lacked the confidence to do so! I'm so glad you're here ~ xxoo, Dawn

Anneke said...

this is such an adorable atc

Sarah said...

Exactly how I feel! I'm amazed how this little world I discovered a year ago has brought me so much happiness! It is time consuming but wonderful all wrapped up in one!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Anonymous said...

What a lovely image you have posted. Did Nancy Dooren make that?

I am wishing you a very lovely and warm "Mother's Day!!" I hope you enjoy your day.

Love,
Jeannene

Maggie Ann said...

Isn't it the truth! The blogging world is full of loving, giving, sharing women. My life is richer because of blogging. What a wonderful way to share our passions and invite others into our homes, and be invited into theirs. Not to mention the tutorials and freebies for collage. I was introduced to collage by a blogger and have found it to be the outlet for my small artistic 'endeavors'...I love to fiddle with papers, color and gluesticks. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!