Friday, May 23, 2008

Friendship




I just had to show you the little treasure I received today! I was blessed to meet a wonderful new friend, the lovely Myrna of "More Than Heirlooms" -- we had "cream tea" at a beautiful little vintage-style tearoom, and then she took me to some darling cottage shops. When we sat down to tea, Myrna gave me this sweet ATC that she'd made for me--as I said, a treasure, and I will keep it forever! This is the front and back; she fashioned this ATC out of a vintage playing card -- how clever is that?! It was enclosed in a little brown paper sleeve that Myrna had decorated with stamps and embellishments, (so cute!) but my photo program is running SUPER SLOW and, until I get it fixed, I'll have to settle for these 2 pictures today. Thank you, Myrna; I had fun! It was so very nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing you again!

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." ~ Anais Nin

5 comments:

Martha, Vintage Trifles said...

Thank you for the sweet comments. Glad you think the pictures are okay. I just posted my first giveaway. Stop in and comment to enter! Have a safe and fun holiday weekend! Martha, Vintage Trifles

Myrna said...

Glad you had as good of time as I did!! Thanks again!
Blessings,
Myrna

Maggie Ann said...

How special!

TiffanyJane said...

I know Myrna, she's a Doll! Love the little ATC she gave, so sweet!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Tea and treasures shared with friends, some of the most lovely gifts of life.