Friday, May 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU - Part Two


Happy, Happy Birthday to my new friend, Jeannene! I hope you have a wonderful day; I made this little ATC for you and will send it to you with my very best wishes. (I'm sorry my lighting is poor and you can't see all the glittery effects; I need to get a better set-up for taking photos!) For those of you who are so gracious to visit my blog, please click on the cute picture of the baby on my sidebar--that will lead you to Nene's Birthday Giveaway! Hugs and Blessings, Nene, on your SPECIAL DAY!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Jann,

I am just in "AWE" of you and your talent..not to mention your kind, loving and thoughtful heart!! This is truly a stunning piece, and add this to my post today (if you don't mind)!! You and Patti over at Treasure Barn, made me an ATC... for my B~day, I am just so lucky to have friends like you!

*Happy Birthday to all your family for the month of MAY!! I know you have one tomorrow, on my brother's b~day too. I will be thinking of YOU!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, I will email you next!!!

Love,
Jeannene
(Nene)

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Happy Birthday Jeannene! What a wonderful friend you are Jann! This is a stunning ATC!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Thank you Jann for introducing me to Jeannene. I enjoyed her blog!

Faith's Vintage Vanity said...

Wow, I never knew so many people had birthdays in may. Love the birthday artwork. Thanks for stopping by and entering the drawing, good luck.

Faith