Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ten on Tuesday - "10 Bad Habits You Can't Break"

I haven't done Ten on Tuesday for quite awhile, but, as hard as it was to admit some of these things to myself, especially when I knew I'd post them for all to see, I did make a list of all my bad habits I could think of. I'm sure my DH would gladly point out more for me, but this is all I can come up with for now!

1. Putting lots of half & half in my coffee
2. Checking the doors and stove several times before bed
3. Snacking on chips and Goldfish instead of fruit or veggies
4. Making a mess with my art stuff & leaving it overnight
5. Being paranoid about germs and getting the Swine Flu (amid other various diseases!)
6. Chewing on the inside of my cheeks
7. Being afraid of the dentist
8. Saying, “What did you say?” to my husband all the time
9. Being thin-skinned and crying when someone hurts my feelings
10. Being obsessed with finding out the news every morning

1 comment:

Faye said...

Jann, thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on my art using Lindy's Moon Glow products.

I came to your blog tonight and saw this 10 bad habits. I am amazed that I could have easily written most of them myself. I drink tea so #1 is not me. And #3 is part me. I eat crackers and apple. And I get the news at night but faithfully read the paper every morning. The others are me.