Thursday, October 22, 2009

Theme Thursday - "Faces"


I made a little ATC for this week's Theme Thursday challenge subject of "Faces"~I bought the sweet little girl image from Paper Whimsy a few years ago . . . The background paper is from K & Company, the roses I scanned and printed out from my German Scrap Victorian collection (so I could make it last longer!) and the button and words are antiques--the stamped scrolls are from my clear flourishes stamp collection, and the ink is from Colorbox, flowers are from Prima.

7 comments:

K said...

beautiful atc!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

she is just too darling!

Robin said...

She is adorable Jann!

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is darling.
Really lovely.

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Absolutely stunning Jann!! The little girl is so precious and I love the roses & prima flowers...such beautiful colors!
xoxo Carol Anne

Martina said...

Jann, I love your piece and that image is just adorable! Beautifully created!

Tammy/Yesterday's Cottage said...

Hi Jann,
Thank you so much for visiting my new blog and for your warm welcome!
I sure sympathize with not having the "right" kind of house, but I know we agree that it's the people and the things we surround ourselves with that truly make it a home anyway. But, here's to fantasizing about our dream homes!
Hope you visit again and often!
Tammy