Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Thursday - Another Backyard Photo



Here's the "Mr." to this post's little "Mrs." They are Anna's Hummingbirds, and stay in the Sacramento area all year round, which is a real treat for those of us who live here. The photos were taken in my backyard at one of our feeders, and they are unretouched. You can get a close look at this little guy if you click your mouse on the photo. I'm hoping one day to get a better camera because I love taking pictures, especially of nature. Have a great Thursday, everyone!

4 comments:

Sugar Lump Studios said...

love your hummers! mine have left for the season...had to take the feeder down because the hornets in September were taking it over! :(

The Feathered Nest said...

These are gorgeous photos Jann!!!! You are such an angel sweet friend, what a precious comment you left for me today, thank you so much for that. I'm so glad you liked the Life artwork ~ it seems so long ago that I sent it in!!! It truly is my most favorite publication they make, I enjoy buying it too!!! I hope you are doing good, I hate to think of you worrying sweet friend. Please take good care of yourself and take time to care for your spirit as well ~ hugs across the miles to you!!! xxoo, Dawn

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Jann, I love the bird photos you share. This one is gorgeous!

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Wow, such beautiful photos Jann! I love seeing your sweet hummingbirds. I bet your precious little Gabby loves watching them too! :)
Love & Hugs, Carol Anne