Friday, June 19, 2009

TMTA - "Summer Solstice-Celebrate the Sun"


Last Monday's theme for the week over at TMTA was "Summer Solstice" and I finally had a few moments to create an ATC--this week has been so crazy for me, and I probably won't get to post much in the next couple of weeks. My sister and brother-in-law will arrive tonight from Idaho, and my oldest son and his children will be here on Sunday from Oregon--he's leaving his 3 kids here with us for almost 2 weeks--I'm soooo excited, as I don't see those grandchildren as often as the others. So forgive me for being flaky with my blog--I have so much art inside of me just waiting to come out, but it may be awhile before I have time create anything. I'll still post the Sunday Funnies . . . Have a great weekend, everyone! PS--The image I used is from Paper Whimsy, and although the ATC looks like it isn't cut straight, it's just an illusion because it's a little bent in the upper right-hand corner--I'm too busy right now to take a new photo of it!

6 comments:

QueenBe said...

I love the colors in this.... its perfect! Enjoy your company!

Nancy B said...

I like the colors and the elements you put together. It's really pretty.
Enjoy your grandchildren!

Sandy said...

Wow Jann this is delightful.
Fantastic ATC. Love them.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I like your sun! That was a great idea to make a sun flower.

Hermine said...

Looks great

LivArtNow said...

Beautiful atc! love the sun and the colours!!

Linda