Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday Funnies - Farrah Fawcett on "The Partridge Family"

I thought I'd post a little clip from the old "Partridge Family" series--this one is from 1970, when Farrah was 23 years old. This was several years before she became famous, starring in Charlie's Angels. Poor Farrah Fawcett's death was wildly eclipsed by that of Michael Jackson; I think many of us women wanted to be her, or at least have her hair, back in the 70s. She seemed to be a such a sweet person, and in her documentary of her battle with cancer, Farrah's Story, she showed that she was facing her disease with such courage and grace. God Bless You, Farrah--you are a true angel now.

3 comments:

TiffanyJane said...

Farrah was a Beauty, my heart was so sad to see her decline and much less to hear we lost her. She was a delicate beauty.
Thanks for sharing the clip of her, I hadn't seen that...
Tiffany :)

a Pocket Angel said...

Jann,
I'm updating my "blogs & birthdays" sideboard. If you don't mind could I please have your birthday?
Thanks so much!
Have a lovely day ~Mary~ :-}

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

She did have it all, didn't she? Thanks for sharing this clip.