Thursday, June 11, 2009

TMTA - "Magical"




My entry for TMTA's weekly challenge is late, but I wanted to post it, anyway. The first photo didn't show the glitter, and the second one had some glare, so I'm just going to put both of them on here! Right now I'm taking care of my 3 year-old grandson, Tyler, and my 4 year-old granddaughter, Gabby--they are cousins, and, alone, are just angels--but put them together, and the wild mischief begins! So I'm off to the park with them, and I will have to finish my other art projects later!

9 comments:

Nancy B said...

I love the bling! Very pretty ATC.

The Feathered Nest said...

I just love this Jann!!!! Precious ~ I hope you are doing great sweetie....xxoo, Dawn

QueenBe said...

The glitter just sets it off...... great work!

Robin said...

Such a precious little fairy Jann! Your ATC is adorable.

Take Care - Robin

Sandy said...

OMG this is really magical.
So lovely ATC.

Have a wonderful weekend my friend.

Anonymous said...

Its gorgeous.

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Jann, as far as I am concerned, they're not late unless you post them after the next challenge begins....lol.
These are both lovely pieces!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Lovely! I have the same problem trying to take pics too.

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Oh Jann, this ATC is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love the image and glitter and just everything about it!

I'm going to try to get my Mom to go to her Doctor's appointment tomorrow (Thursday) morning. She has such a hard time with even the thought of leaving the house. I hope & pray all goes well. Thinking of you~ Love, Carol Anne