Tuesday, April 28, 2009

GOTHIC ARCHES - "Chocolate"



I'd love to be able to devote more time to my blog and to spend more time "creating" but I'm not real good at organizing my free time--seems as though I'm always so busy--but other people are much busier than I am and still make time for art. How do you all do it???? Anyway, here is my arch for the theme this week at Gothic Arches. When I first read, "Chocolate" I didn't have a clue as to what to do, and then I thought of a collage sheet of old labels I'd purchased a couple of years ago. I remembered I had a few Kohler Chocolate labels and thought I'd scan one, enlarge it, and use that. My arch isn't delicious and "chocolaty" like the wonderful submissions on Gothic Arches this week--(check those out, they are terrific, by the way!)--but it is finished, and I rather like it, I think. As always, click on the photo to enlarge and see more details.

12 comments:

Yvonne said...

Lovely arch! Does make a person hungry.

Ellen said...

great arch , I love that blue background and the golden embossed edges

Judy said...

Gorgeous arch, Jann!

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

I think your arch looks beautiful AND delicious Jann = Lovely!

Sandy said...

Wow really lovely arch. Gorgeous design. Love them.

Femmy said...

beautiful arch Jann!!

Robin said...

Your arch is absolutely lovely Jann!

Take Care - Robin

Ang C said...

a lovely arch - beautiful colours

Lynn Stevens said...

A really Lovely arch, I know what you mean, I don't know how people get so much done?

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

This is so beautiful Jann!! I love the label you used, it is really pretty!!
All of your art is just gorgeous!!
Love, Carol Anne xoxo

Lena Koch-Andersson said...

Hello there, as you said your arch isn't "choclatie" but it is beautiful in it's own way!

LynnF said...

Delightful arch! LynnF