Friday, April 17, 2009

A Beautiful Spring Day!



TGIF, everyone! Today it's beautiful and very warm here. I thought I'd post a couple of photos of the robin that greets us every morning; he (or she) is busy singing bright and early in our backyard, and comes back to check in with us several times a day! This is his favorite perch, on the very top of one of our young trees. (I took these pictures on Easter morning; click on them for a great close-up view!) I will be off to Idaho tomorrow (Yay!) to visit my mom, my sisters, and my son, his fiancé and my baby granddaughter Lily. I'm sad to leave my hubby for a few days, but so excited to be able to be in Idaho with family I don't get to see as much as I'd like. I'll keep you "posted" (ooh, bad joke, I know) from there. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

What a beautifiul shot! You're so good at the nature pictures:).

PS- Thank you sooo much for the beautiful atcs:)!!!!!!! so you so kind:)

xo Lydia

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

What fabulous pictures, the closeups are excellent too!

Draffin Bears said...

Sweet Robin and how lovely to hear him greeting you, with song in the morning.

Hugs
Carolyn