Friday, August 1, 2008

Lovely Blogger Award!


Wow--I just found out that Patti of Treasure Barn gave me this award--what a nice surprise! I am continually astounded at all the wonderful, kind, inspiring and talented artists I have met through blogging. What a wonderful community of caring people who are always willing to help out with suggestions, instructions, encouragement and just plain fun, too. Thank you, Patti--I am honored that you thought of me. And, as I believe I am to pass this along to 7 people I find inspiring, here are some lovely, very talented ladies with wonderful blogs I would love for you to visit!

Lydia of Beauty Will Surely Save the World

Deb of Vintage Moon Studio

Carol Anne of Carol Anne's Boutique

Myrna of More Than Heirlooms

Heather of Creative Solace

Glenda of Many Fond Memories

Sharon of My Vintage Studio

4 comments:

Lydia said...

Wow, Jann, I am honored ! Thank you ever so much. I am so excited. My first blog award! xo Lydia

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Ohhh Jann…You have touched my heart so very much with this beautiful award! Thank you so much! You are such a dear sweet person and I feel truly blessed to have met you.
Love you~
Carol Anne xo

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

You deserve this dear Jann..
xoxo Nita

pchickki said...

You my dear are very welcome. You deserve this award. I love to visit your blog and I always find it so interesting, fun and informative.

Thanks for your comments on my blog today and your birthday wishes to Donovan. He is the apple of my eye.

I too lived in CA, Colorado, and was raised in Nampa Idaho. What city did you live in for 6 years?

God Bless You Jann
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Patti