Sunday, August 17, 2008


I was pleasantly surprised to receive a note from Nancy Maxwell James of VINTAGE PAPERS several days ago--she gave me this award last week while I was on my trip! I thought that was so nice. Please check out her blog if you haven't already; her artwork is simply amazing! I love visiting her webpage because it is always a treat to see what she's created. It's so hard to choose only 5 people to pass this along to, as all the blogs I'm fond of visiting are fun and wonderful and the artists are all so talented, but here are some great gals I'd love to give this to (and these are the rules, by the way)--

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award.
2. Four dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

So, I thank you, wonderful ladies, for your inspiration and courage:

Nita of RED TIN HEART
Cathy of TADPOLES & TEACUPS
Dawn of THE FEATHERED NEST
Nene of LOVE CONQUERS ALL
Sandy of STEMPELCHAOTIN

5 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Dear Jann, thank you so very much!!! What a wonderful award ~ you are such a sweetheart! I'm not good with passing them along as I have WAAAAY too many favorite blogs, including yours!! I'm so honored to be in your list Jann....I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! xxoo, Dawn

Anonymous said...

I too am very honored to be apart of your list Jann!! I will gladly pass this along as you have made me so happy today for even thinking of ME!!

Big Hugs, and welcome back!!
XOXO~Nene

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Hey! Thanks for the award!
Hope you enjoyed your getaway, too.

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Thank you Jann for the award.. You have the kindest heart. Sending you love, Nita

Sandy said...

Oh Jann this is so lovely from you.
Thanks so much. Hugs.