Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's Thursday Already?????




Here are some gorgeous flowers (sorry the photos aren't the greatest) that my DH (Dear Heart, Darling Husband, you name it, that's him!) brought home for me last night after he went grocery shopping. How sweet is that? Until I get some art done and up on here, this little post will have to do. I can't believe it's Thursday--I haven't been able to post this week because I've just been so busy . . . I started working (finally!) on a little art piece for Wednesday Stamper last night but will have to finish it later because I'm off to north Lake Tahoe to spend the day with my mother, who is visiting my sister there. I'd like to thank all the lovely ladies who have left such kind comments on my blog lately on my pitifully scant posts--I appreciate this more than you'll ever know!

5 comments:

pchickki said...

Spend every moment that you can with your Mother. They are precious and few at this age. Have a good visit and will be looking forward to hearing from you when you get back.
God Bless You
Safe trip
xoxoxo
Patti

My Vintage Studio said...

Enjoy your visit with family!
Stop by my blog for a visit soon!
Hugs,
Sharon

Faith's Vintage Vanity said...

The flowers are beautiful and how thoughtful was that? I try to keep my husband OUT of the grocery store(he spends too much money when he goes). Have fun with your mom.

Faith

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Your flowers are so beautiful Jann! Don't you just love it when our DH's do that! :)
Have a wonderful visit with your Mom & sister!
Love,
Carol Anne
xoxo

Heather Robinson said...

What a very loving gesture. They always mean so much when they are just unexpected. Beautiful bouquet and gorgeous photography.