Saturday, July 3, 2010

TMTA-"Diamond Pattern"


I honestly don't know how everyone gets such beautiful art pieces created on the day the challenges are posted, but I just have so little time to work on things, and I'm always behind in the art department, it seems! This week the theme was to use a diamond pattern when creating your ATC--I started this last Monday and just finished it this afternoon. So, rather than put it away, I thought I'd post it and keep it out for a few days, even though a new TMTA challenge will be upon us very soon! The lovely image of the little girl is from Paper Whimsy and the diamond background paper is from Foofala.

4 comments:

Miss Iowa said...

It's lovely! I don't always complete or upload a challenge on the same day, either. You can't rush good art. :)

Nigel said...

What a serious face she has :)

I know what you mean about the challenges. By the time I've spotted the initail post there's usually several entries already done, and by time I finish the next one is already posted up.

Ah well, better late than never :D

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful ATC! If it makes you feel better I have just finished a card I started two years ago! Anesha :)

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is darling.
So lovely ATC. Gorgeous work Jann.