Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Green is the Theme!



Last week, Theme Thursday's challenge was to make something featuring the color green. I guess they are way ahead of me, as the new challenge is already posted, and it's still Wednesday where I live! Anyway, I painted a canvas with acrylics, then decoupaged part of a pretty napkin I'd saved from a Paper Whimsy order onto the front. I then added the little girl, which came from Lisa's Altered Art. I finished with a few antique buttons, some glitter, some old lace, a green crystal, and there you have it!

5 comments:

K said...

beautiful!

Sandy said...

Really really darling.

July said...

Beautiful!!!!!! :)

Sugar Lump Studios said...

this is gorgeous! I love the shade of green you used and the orange flower combo! really pops!
Have a wonderful Sunday m'dear!

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Your art is amazing Jann...this is absolutely stunning!! What a darling little girl and that is such a beautiful napkin! I love Paper Whimsy!
Hope you and your family are doing well dear friend~
Love, Carol Anne xo