Wednesday, July 8, 2009

GOTHIC ARCHES - "ATC Gothic Arch"



Well, I have finally switched gears after a crazy and fun past 2 weeks with 7 of my grandchildren, and I'm starting to get back in a "making art" mode. This week, the challenge over at Gothic Arches was to make an ATC Gothic Arch, using the standard dimensions for ATCs. I stamped some flourishes onto my background, (sparkly paper from K & Co.), with clear stamps, using Versamark ink, and then embossed them with gold embossing powder. Then I applied my little Artchix Studio image and added the computer-generated text to my arch. Lastly, I used a gold leafing pen on the edges, and, there you have it! You can see the detail a lot better if you click on the photo!

6 comments:

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Your arch is stunning in every detail Jann!

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Hi Jann! What a gorgeous arch you have created this week! I love the sparkly paper and gold embossed accents...looks perfect with the image! Really beautiful!!
Wow, 7 grandchildren, how absolutely wonderful!!
Love, Carol Anne xoxo

Sandy said...

OMG this is truly amazing. Brilliant arch with a wonderful background.

Vintage Papers said...

this is just beautiful! I love the detailed background! lovely work! :)

Deb L. said...

Just beautiful! Love your banner and background too. Have a great weekend! xo Deb

Rika said...

Beautiful!