Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"I Am a Lady"


Ha, ha! This is what I'd look like if I lived in the 1400s! I just took this quiz on HelloQuizzy, a website with lots of fun tests to take if you're looking for something to do and have all the time in the world to goof off, like I do! (For the record, I worked today and did laundry FIRST, of course, and now I'm just chomping at the bit to go and fix dinner, whoo hoo!) I found the website courtesy of Glenda from Many Fond Memories-this is what it said:

Your result for The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test ...

The Lady
You scored 21% Cardinal, 44% Monk, 56% Lady, and 49% Knight!
"Chaste and pure, you are a good person. You try to help others and do your duty to your family. However, this duty involves you being sold off to a local noble house in order to cement relations between your families. But you know it's for a greater good, and besides you will retain all the comforts and glamour of your position regardless of if you're your father's or you husband's property."

So there you have it. I'm a lady, but I'm chattel. Hope you all smiled at least once today!

2 comments:

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Wow, you have REALLY been busy today! Maybe you can talk your DH into going out for dinner tonight? (smile)
This quiz sounds like fun! I'll have to give it a try.
Love ya,
Carol Anne

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Lady Jann!
:)