Sunday, February 17, 2013

Fairy Tag for Tag Tuesday

This week over on the Tag Tuesday blog, the theme is the letter F--I love Fairies and sparkle,  so I used a beautiful image from The Graphics Fairy and added vintage seam binding, lace, Stickles, a tiny Swarovsky crystal for the little silver crown, a paper rose from the Recollections line (found at Michael's) and a word from a shabby antique children's storybook I've had for years.  The background paper is from the My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Collection.  Sorry the photography isn't great--I'm working on it! (Click on the picture for a better look!)

11 comments:

Terry said...

What a lovely fairy and I do love the sparkle in her wings! Beautiful tag! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Unknown said...

What a sweet little tag you have made. I adore the image you used from The Graphic Fairy..

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Jann
this is adorable! I love the image and wings too! Hope you are doing well...got one of those lovely migraines today...doesn't help when it is raining and then snowing! :)

Nancy

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag! Valerie

Barb said...

Ooooh, what an adorable tag, luv it!
Barb

Sugar Lump Studios said...

I miss seeing your art! Thanks for the kind comments on my blog! Hope you are doing well! xoxo

Lynn Stevens said...

Hi Jann,
Oh my how long has it been since I've been over???
Darn day job. LOL
Such a sweet tag. love your little fairy.
I hope you had a wonderful Easter and spent time with your family.
Hugs Lynn

Terri said...

Very sweet Fairy tag! It is so pretty and I love how you layered your seam binding and lace.
Hugs,
Terri

Martina said...

Your tag is just amazing, dear Jann! I love looking at your creations.

The Polka Dot Closet said...

What a cute tag, I do very little paper crafting and I am in total aw of you ladies that make these gorgeous creations

CArol

Linda said...

Hi Jann,

Thanks for commenting on the article in the Victorian Etc magazine! I loved your story! It is special to get the pennies! I sure need one from my Mom and Dad hope they leave me one soon!
Have a wonderful week!
PS- your tags are beautiful!!

Linda