Thursday, December 16, 2010

GOTHIC ARCHES-"Snowflakes"


Oh my goodness--after a week-long trip to see my family in Idaho (and to meet the WONDERFUL Lynn from "Trash to Treasure Art"-more on that later), I have been crazy-busy trying to get ready for Christmas! I am so far behind, but I had a few minutes to create an arch for the Gothic Arches current theme of "Snowflakes" and I PROMISE to get around soon to visiting and thanking all the lovely people who have left comments on my blog this past month!

Addendum--I forgot to mention that the sweet vintage image that I used was generously provided by The Graphics Fairy!

10 comments:

Poetry of the Day said...

geometry is beautiful

Robin said...

What a cutie pie on your gothic arch Jann! You are so lucky you got to meet Lynn in person...she is such a sweetie, just like you!! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too.

Hugs,
Robin

Unknown said...

Thats really pretty. Dee x

Sandy said...

OMG this is absolutely darling.
Magical arch Jann. Love them.

Have a lovely weekend.

Terri said...

What a sweetie pie...such a lovely snowflake arch!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

A lovely snowflake arch, Jann. Well, I am very interested in hearing about your meet up with the fabulous Lynn!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Jann
your arch is sooo precious! I love the gorgeous tones of blue, white and silver. I will have to check into the linky thing not working. How lucky that you were able to meet Lynn! :) Hope you have a wondeful holiday!

My Vintage Studio said...

Hi Jann,
Your art work is beautiful!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the best for the New year!
Hugs, Sharon

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

You are amazing Jann...I can't get over how stunning this arch is! What a treasure! How absolutely wonderful to meet Lynn, can't wait to hear more!
Love to you dear friend~
Carol Anne

Terri said...

Hello Jann,
I love both your arches. They are so well done and so pretty.
Thank you so much for all your kind comments on my blog. As for the bells, I can not remember where I got them. I am so sorry. I want to get more too, but....
If I remember, I will certainly let you know : )
Hugs and Merry Christmas!
Terri