Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Where's Nurse Barbie when you need her?


Sorry I haven't posted in awhile--one of my daughters had surgery last week and I spent a few days caring for her and her little one--then I came down with a nasty cold virus that's knocked me flat for the past 3 days--I'm feeling a little better today, but my other daughter is having surgery tomorrow and I'm going to be needed as mom, grandma, nurse and babysitter for a few more days--in the middle of all this, the countdown to Christmas is getting shorter and shorter--when it rains, it pours, I guess!, but things could be worse! I hope to start blogging again soon. Until then, I hope everyone's having a good week!

5 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Jann, hope your up and at 'em very soon!
Love the Barbie doll:)

Robin said...

Take care Jann, and I hope you and your family are in good health soon.

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Jann, I hope you get to feeling better soon sweetie, what a wonderful mom and grandmother you are....please take good care and rest so you can enjoy Christmas! hugs and love, Dawn

SweetAnnee said...

Oh Jann..get rested up.. you poor dear..
the girls are lucky to have you help!!!

Merry Christmas

Sugar Lump Studios said...

I hope your daughter is feeling better and that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. Looking forward to sharing more art and friendship with you in 2010!

P.S. My older sister had that Barbie and outfit growing up...it is still somewhere in the "family" Barbie box! :)