Friday, January 2, 2009


I have received several nice compliments on my "Bonne Annee" blog background--it is lovely, isn't it? I am using it courtesy of Karen, over at The Background Fairy. She is the one who created it; she has many beautiful backgrounds on her site, and she has generously offered to let anyone and everyone use them for free! Also, if you haven't already visited her blog, The Graphics Fairy, please do. It's full of gorgeous free images, (one of which is pictured above), to use in your artwork! She only asks that you link back to her site if you use any of them, and that you please only use 4 images per art project. She also has another blogsite, called "Fleurish" where she posts photos of her beautiful wares at her booth located inside the Old Lucketts Store near Leesburg, Virginia. How I wish I could shop there, but alas, I am over on the other side of the country! For now, I just have to be content with visits via the Internet . . . sigh! Karen's blogs are full of wonderful "eye candy" and I've had so much fun visiting her over this past year!

6 comments:

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Hi Jann,
Wow, I'm blushing!! Thank you so much for the lovely post about my blogs, you are tooo kind! I am so happy that you are enjoying the Bonne Annee background.
Happy New Year to you and your family,
Karen

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

I noticed your new look right away! I think I may try out one for myelf.
Happy New Year to you!

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Jann!! I love Karen's blogs too....she's so wonderful to provide us with so many beautiful graphics!! I just LOVE the background you chose! I wanted to say hello and that I hope you have a wonderful new year....hugs, xxoo, Dawn

pchickki said...

Wow Jann Thanks for sharing where you got your background. Very neat stuff at The Graphics Fairy.

I will be visiting her often.
Thanks and Hugs
Patti

Terri said...

I love kitty's and this one is just too stinkin' cute. Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog. I'm glad Deb has brought us together. I'll be back to see what your up to.

Attic Clutter said...

Oh yes the background looks wonderful and that is so sweet of her to share isn't it.. love your old photos so cute..hugs, Patty