Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ten on Tuesday - Favorite Movie Characters



Click on my title to visit the "Ten on Tuesday" website.

Here's a list of 10 of my favorite movie characters for Ten on Tuesday this week:

1. Atticus Finch (Gregory Peck) in TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD

2. Mark Thackeray, "Sir" (Sidney Poitier) in TO SIR WITH LOVE

3. Raymond Babbitt (Dustin Hoffman) in RAINMAN

4. Vianne Rocher (Juliette Binoche) in CHOCOLAT

5. Primo (Tony Shalhoub) in BIG NIGHT

6. Benny (Minnie Driver) in A CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

7. Fiona (Jeni Courtney) in THE SECRET OF ROAN INNISH

8. John Nash (Russell Crowe) in A BEAUTIFUL MIND

9. Dorothy (Judy Garland) in THE WIZARD OF OZ

10.Roger Thornhill (Cary Grant) in NORTH BY NORTHWEST

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann,

we share the same likings for sure!! I love all these actors. How funny, I didn't post something like this..but come by and see my "all time favorite actress" I happened to post her picture I just bought of her yesterday!! she the best of them all!! (well in my opinion...;-))

"CLASSY OF THEM ALL..."

XOXO~Jeannene

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

I really love all of the movies you listed..Hope you are well dear heart..
xoxo Nita

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Hi Jann,
Have been busy taking care of my Mom so I have been away from blogging for a little bit. I have really missed visiting your blog! Love all the movies you listed especially A Beautiful Mind!
xo
Carol Anne