Monday, March 31, 2008




Spring is my favorite time of year! I absolutely love it when the grass starts turning green again and the trees have all their new leaves and little flowers budding out. It's just so beautiful! It's as though everything is waking up after a long, cold winter. The Boise area has received lots of snow this winter, and though the foothills always look so pretty covered with snow, it's been chilly for months. It's always exciting to me when signs of spring start appearing. This spring we've been spending a lot of time in the Sacramento area working on a move due to my husband's job--it's been very hard emotionally in a lot of ways--we both love Idaho so very much . . . but on a positive note, the weather in this part of California has been warm and very beautiful for the past couple of weeks--lots of clear, blue sky and lots of sunshine. I took a bunch of photos this weekend; here are a few.

No comments: